I Like Saturday is here but first let’s start with a little story. A girl that I work with told me that at a New Years party, a few days ago, at her friends house some guy brought a bunch M-80s to light off at midnight. So at the stroke of 12 a bunch of drunk dudes starting lighting them off and throwing them into the riverbed. Well one guy lit one and the fuse burnt all the way down and nothing happened. It was a dud. After a few minutes of watching others light more off he decided he would pick up the dud and try and relight it. Keep in mind the fuse was already burned down to a nub. Just as he pulled the lighter back the M-80 exploded blowing off four of his fingers and part of his ear. The shocked party goers picked up the fingers and took them to the hospital with the guy so doctors could reattach them. Today the girl at my work got a call from her boyfriend saying that not only couldn’t reattach his fingers but they also had to amputate his entire hand. Happy New Year!!!
Let’s keep the party going with some more of these. MORE HERE